Changing or cancelling orders
We’re sorry that in most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it.
If you’d like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items. Get in touch through our contact page if you want support on this matter – we always do our best to make our customers happy – it's just that changes are not always possible once an order has been processed.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact us for advice on + 353 12600262 between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Saturday or get in touch through our contact page. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order and we would hope to resolve any problems you may have. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we will exchange the item or issue a credit note, providing the goods are not damaged and all packaging is still intact.
- Customers have the right to return their order within 28 days of purchase. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel an order after processing, only the product costs will be refunded upon receipt of returned goods as WonderBaba (Milltown Pharmacy Ltd) does not refund postal charges.
- All returned products will be refunded or exchanged, provided they have not been used or damaged. Postage costs will only be refunded if goods were received in error.
- Any returned items must be received within 28 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or replacement. Any faulty goods returned after this time may only receive a part refund dependant on the amount of product used. Any goods returned more than 6 months after purchase, whether faulty or not, will not be refunded or replaced and the returned goods will be disposed of.
- Any items damaged during return due to insufficient packaging may only receive a part refund at WonderBaba (Milltown Pharmacy ltd) discretion.
- In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, WonderBaba will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, WonderBaba will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned item, refund the customer for the cost of their second order and for their return postage.
- Orders returned by the Post Office as not picked up, will be refunded the cost of the products only. Customers will be notified and the order will be cancelled. The customer will have to re-order should they require the item.
- Sale, clearance or end of line items cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason other than fault with the product as the item has been reduced in price to clear.
- You will naturally wish to inspect the products you order. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods. Therefore, please ensure you do not damage the items (or the packaging where it forms part of the goods, for example, boxed products and gift items) and, if you wish to return anything, that it reaches us in perfect condition. Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amount due by way of compensation, to either repair the goods or to cover any loss.
- If you used a promotional discount when paying for your order, the discount is applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted amount.
We appreciate your business at WonderBaba and look forward to providing you with expert professional healthcare advice from a Pharmacist mum with the added convenience of getting baby and childrens products delivered to your door! For any of your healthcare queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Pharmacist Sheena through our contact page. Keep and eye on facebook for regular childrens health updates, tips and advice!