Zirtek Oral Solution is an anti-histamine syrup for adults & children aged 2 years and over, it quickly and effectively relieves the symptoms of hayfever, skin allergies and reactions to dust and pet hair.
This pleasant flavoured banana syrup will promptly relieve some of the main symptoms of allergies, such as:
- A runny and itchy nose
- Itchy and watery eyes
- Skin allergies and itching
- One teaspoon a day is enough for up to 24 hour symptom relief.
- Non Drowsy formulation is particularly suitable for children who need to concentrate in school.
- Includes spoon for accurate and easy dosing
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: 10ml once a day (two full measuring spoons) Max 10ml in 24 hours
- Children aged 6-12 years: 5ml twice daily (one full measuring spoon) Max 10ml in 24 hours
- Children aged 2-6 years: 2.5ml twice daily (half a measuring spoon) Max 5ml in 24 hours
- Contains Cetirizine Dihydrochloride 10mg per 10ml. Do not take if you or your child are allegic to any of the ingredients.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if the child seems well. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Does not cause drowsiness in the majority of people but care should be taken when driving or operating machinery.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding you should consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- As with all medicines, if you or your child are currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Patient information leaflet: https://www.medicines.ie/medicines/zirtek-oral-solution-34344/patient-info