Zerochol is a 100% natural dietary supplement containing plant sterols. It has been shown that consuming plant sterols in a dosage five times higher than the average dietary level, contributes to a significant decrease in the blood LDL cholesterol level.
- After 3-6 weeks of use, Zerochol helps you to maintain the lowered cholesterol level, for as long as you to continue to take Zerochol
- Zerochol contains 100% natural plant sterols (800mg plant sterols/ tablet)
- Gluten free, dairy free and sugar free.
- Suitable for use alongside cholesterol lowering medication in consultation with your GP.
DIRECTIONS: By taking Zerochol with your meal, the free plant sterols help to inhibit the absorption of cholesterol from the meal.
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily with your main meal. You may take a third tablet with your breakfast or lunch if the meal is high in cholesterol. Zerochol is not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or for children.
For professional advice on medicines, always consult your pharmacist.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ZEROCHOL TABLETS
- Contains Soybean oil, sunflower oil, maize, rapeseed oil and tall pine tree oil.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children