Menopace Plus is a specially formulated food supplement for women who are looking for even greater nutritional support, to be taken during and after the menopause. Menopace Plus provides a unique formula in a convenient dual pack combining the Menopace Original tablets with Active Botanical tablets.
- Menopace Original is an effective one-a-day supplement of 22 nutrients scientifically formulated to be taken during and after this period of change including: Vitamin B1, B6 & B12, Vitamin C, Biotin, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D and Iron.
- Active Botanical Tablets contain Soya Isoflavones 100mg from Daidzein, Glycitein and Genistein, Sage, Flaxseed Lignans & Green Tea to provide extra support.
- Free from artificial colours, yeast, preservatives & gelatin, Gluten free and not tested on animals, suitable for vegetarians
- Does not contain any drugs or hormones
DIRECTIONS: Swallow with water or a cold drink, ideally on a full stomach or with a main meal.
- Adults: Take one Menopace tablet (Red Blister) per day & one Botanical tablet (Purple Blister) per day.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT VITABIOTICS MENOPACE PLUS TABLETS
- Per Original Menopace tablet: Soya Isoflavone Extract 20mg, PABA 25mg, Vitamin A (2500 IU) 750µg, Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU)10µg, Vitamin E 30mg, Vitamin C 45mg, Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 10mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5mg, Niacin (Vitamin B3) 20mg, Vitamin B6 10mg, Folic Acid 400µg, Vitamin B12 9µg, Biotin 30µg, Pantothenic Acid 30mg, Magnesium 100mg, Iron 6mg, Zinc 15mg, Copper 1000µg, Manganese 0.5mg, Selenium 100µg, Chromium 50µg & Iodine 225µg
- Active Botanical tablet: Soya Isoflavone Extract 100mg, Sage Extract eq. to 250mg, Green Tea Extract (Standardised Extract 55% Polyphenols) 50mg, Flaxseed Lignans (Standardised SDG 20%) 50mg.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin & Mineral Tablet Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agents: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carriers: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Copper Chlorophyllin [Natural Source], Glycerin), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Zinc Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Soya Isoflavone Extract (from Soya), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Vitamin A (Acetate [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Chromium Chloride, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Biotin
Active Botanical Tablet Ingredients: Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicified Microcrystalline Cellulose & Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Soya Isoflavone Extract (from Soya), Standardised Sage Extract, Standardised Green Tea Extract (Tea Polyphenols, Catechins, Caffeine 4%), Standardised Lignan Extract (Lignans, Maltodextrin), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Capric/Caprilic Triglycerides, Colours [Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate & Stearic Acid, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.