Vidisic Eye Gel is a cooling soothing eye gel that is used as an artificial tear when the eyes are dry and lacking in tears. It contains carbomer 0.2% which holds moisture and releases this onto the surface of the eye to help relieve the feeling of dryness and eases discomfort.
How to use: The usual dose is to apply 1 drop in the corner of the eye, nearest the nose, 3 to 5 times each day or as requiredto give enough lubrication. Use the gel as often as you think necessary.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or if you think you have conjunctivitis (an eye infection) which can also cause the eye to be red and inflamed.
- Your sight may become blurred for a short time just after using VIDISIC Eye Gel. You should not drive or use machines until your sight is clear again. .
- Do not use while you are wearing soft contact lenses: you must remove them before using VIDISIC Eye Gel and wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- If you are using any other eye medicines, use Vidisic last, at least 15 minutes after any other eye drop or gel. Always follow the instructions in the patient information leaflet or from your doctor.
Stop using Vidisic Eye Gel and contact your doctor if:
• you experience long-lasting redness or irritation of the eye, eye pain, changes in vision
• your condition worsens or has not improved 3 days after having started treatment
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. Always discard 1 month after opening.