Vicks Sinex Micromist nasal spray is used for localised relief of the symptoms of a blocked nose in association with a cold, hay fever or sinusitis.
- Fast, effective relief from colds, sinusitis, hayfever & congestion
- The effect of the spray starts after several minutes and lasts for 6-8 hours.
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults and children (12 years & older): 1-2 sprays per nostril every 6-8 hours unless otherwise advised by your Doctor
- With the bottle upright position the nozzle just into the nostril, keep your other nostril closed.
- Spray into your nostril and take a deep breath through your nose at the same time.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
- Clean the nozzle and replace the cap immediately after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Contains Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.5 mg/ml
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST:
- If symptoms persist or in case of fever.
- If you have nose, ear or throat sensitivities.
- Are taking any other medications
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or breast feeding