Vicks First Defence nasal spray acts at the back of the nose directly where the cold virus takes hold and starts to develop. It has a triple action micro-gel formula that helps to:
- Trap the cold viruses that start to develop at the back of the nose and helps reduce the chances of them developing.
- Inactivate cold viruses reducing their ability to multiply and spread the infection.
- It then contributes to a nasal washout effect to flush out cold virus by blowing your nose or swallowing.
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults and children (12 years & older): Apply 2-3 sprays per nostril up to 4 times a day. Allow 4 hours between applications, no more than 4 applications in 24 hours. For best results continue to use for 2 days after symptoms subside.
HOW TO USE:
- Without tilting your head, insert the nozzle into your nostril, aiming the nozzle outwards in the direction of your ear.
- Then fully depress the pump 2 or 3 times with firm even strokes and avoid inhaling deeply.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are under 12 years.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT VICKS FIRST DEFENCE NASAL SPRAY
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- When using First Defence nasal spray, you may experience increased nasal discharge (runny nose), nasal discomfort or temporary stinging. These are normal signs that the product is working. They are not harmful to your health and will not last for long.
- Like all medicines, Vicks First Defence Nasal Spray can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.