Vicks First Defence micro-gel nasal spray has been clinically proven to help stop a cold in its tracks and not develop into a full-blown cold, when used within 36 hours of feeling the symptoms of a cold such as sneezing,tickly nose or scatchy throat.
- Traps the cold virus in the nose where it develops.
- Neutralises the cold virus.
- Helps your body to naturally remove the virus.
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults and children (12 years & older): Apply 2-3 sprays per nostril up to 4 times a day. Allow 4 hours between applications, no more than 4 applications in 24 hours. For best results continue to use for 2 days after symptoms subside.
- Without tilting your head, insert the nozzle into your nostril, aiming the nozzle outwards in the direction of your ear.
- Then fully depress the pump 2 or 3 times with firm even strokes and avoid inhaling deeply.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST:
- If symptoms persist or in case of fever.
- If you have nose, ear or throat sensitivities.
- Should nose bleeding occur during a cold, avoid using Vicks First Defence nasal spray.
- Are taking any other medications
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or breast feeding