Thealoz Duo Gel is a preservative free fluid gel for use on the surface of the eye for the treatment of moderate to severe symptoms of dry eye such as discomfort, stinging or irritation. These symptoms can be caused by outside factors such as wind, smoke, pollution, dust, sunny or cold conditions, dry heat, air conditioning, plane journeys or long hours working in front of a computer screen.
The special combination of Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate and Carbomer in Thealoz Duo Gel hydrates, lubricates but also protects the eye surface and is clinically proven to last a long time on the eye for maximum comfort.
How to use: Wash hands well before use. Use 1 drop in each eye, from 1 to 4 times a day. Gels are particularly suitable for use in the evening, just before going to bed. If you wear contact lenses, you must remove them before using Thealoz Duo Gel. After use, wait at least 30 minutes before putting your lenses back in.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not touch the surface of the eye with the tip of the single-dose container.
- Do not inject, do not swallow.
- Do not use if the container is damaged.
- Wait at least 15 minutes between using two different eye products. Use Thealoz Duo Gel last.
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.