Tears Naturale is an eye drop solution used to treat dry eyes caused by a lack of tears in the eye(s).Replacement of the missing natural tears with an artificial tear helps to soothe and lubricate your eyes and provide relief from irritation. It contains dextran 70 0.1 % and hypromellose 0.3 % to lubricate and ease discomfort.
How to use: The usual dose of Tears Naturale is 1 or 2 drops in each eye that needs treatment as often as you feel the need. Or as recommended by your Doctor.
SPECIAL WARNINGS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Your sight may become blurred for a short time just after using Tears Naturale. You should not drive or use machines until your sight is clear again. .
- Do not use while you are wearing soft contact lenses: you must remove them before using Tears Naturale eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in.
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- If you are using eye drops at the same time, use them first. You should leave a gap which can vary between 15 and 60 minutes between applications. Always follow the instructions in the patient information leaflet or from your doctor.
Stop using TEARS NATURALE and contact your doctor if:
• you experience long-lasting redness or irritation of the eye, eye pain, changes in vision or headache.
• your condition worsens or has not improved 3 days after having started treatment
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. Always discard 1 month after opening.