Sudafed Decongestant Nasal Spray quickly targets the source of congestion. It gets to work in minutes, and its effects can last for up to 10 hours, helping clear your blocked nose and relieve any discomfort caused by cold and flu or allergies.
BENEFITS: with 3 way rapid relief, helps:
- Unblock your nose
- Reduce the build-up of mucus
- Eases breathing through the nose
- Non Drowsy Formula
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults and children (6 years & older): 1 spray into each nostril 2-3 times a day.
- Do not take more than 3 doses in 24 hours.
- Do not use continuously for more than 7 days.
- If symptoms persist talk to your doctor.
- Use only when simple measures have failed to provide adequate relief.
- Do not use with other cough and cold medicines.
- Children under 6 years: not recommended.
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the plastic cap from the nozzle.
- Hold the bottle upright and place the nozzle into one nostril. Press the plunger downwards and at the same time breathe in through your nose.
- Release the plunger and remove the nozzle from the nostril.
- Repeat this process for the other nostril.
- Wipe the nozzle and replace the plastic cap after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Contains Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1% w/v
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST:
- If symptoms persist or in case of fever.
- If you have nose, ear or throat sensitivities.
- Are taking any other medications
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or breast feeding