Sudafed Decongestant Nasal Spray quickly targets the source of congestion. Containing Xylometazoline hydrochloride it gets to work in minutes, and its effects can last for up to 10 hours, helping clear your blocked nose and relieve any discomfort caused by cold and flu or allergies.
BENEFITS: with 3 way rapid relief, helps:
- Unblock your nose
- Reduce the build-up of mucus
- Eases breathing through the nose
- Non Drowsy Formula
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use. Do not use continuously for more than 7 days.
Adults and children (6 years & older): 1 spray into each nostril 2-3 times a day. Do not take more than 3 doses in 24 hours.
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the plastic cap from the nozzle.
- Hold the bottle upright and place the nozzle into one nostril. Press the plunger downwards and at the same time breathe in through your nose.
- Release the plunger and remove the nozzle from the nostril.
- Repeat this process for the other nostril.
- Wipe the nozzle and replace the plastic cap after use.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to Xylometazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- For children under 6 years.
- Do not use with other cough and cold medicines.
- If you have recently had brain or pituitary gland surgery.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SUDAFED NASAL SPRAY
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- It is recommended that you stop treatment with Sudafed Decongestant Nasal Spray as soon as your symptoms improve, even if this is sooner than 7 days, in order to minimise the risk of adverse reactions.
- Like all medicines, Sudafed Decongestant Nasal Spray can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
Patient information leaflet: https://www.medicines.ie/medicines/sudafed-0-1-w-v-nasal-spray-solution-33874/patient-info