Strepsils +PLUS ANAESTHETIC Lozenges for severe sore throats are the only lozenges to contain Lidocaine, a powerful local anaesthetic which rapidly numbs the pain and a combination of 2 anti-bacterials to help kill the bacteria which can cause sore throats and mouth infections.
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults and Children (12 years & older): .One lozenge should be sucked every 2 hours as required. To avoid any local irritation, it is a good idea to move it around the mouth while sucking. No more than 8 lozenges should be taken in a 24 hour period. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not recommended for children under 12.
- Do not use for longer than 3 days
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Contains Amylmetacresol 0.6mg 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg and Lidocaine
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST:
- If symptoms persist.
- If you are taking any other medications
- If you have any pre-existing health conditions.
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or breast feeding