STERIMAR Nasal Spray Hayfever & Allergies is an isotonic solution made from 100% natural sea water and enriched with Manganese that can be used daily to help clean and clear nasal passages eliminating allergens, pollen, dust and other airborne contaminants from the nasal passages. By washing out the nasal cavities this naturally helps to help prevent the risk of nasal problems such as allergies and sinusitis.
- Helps reduce the number of acute allergic rhinitis episodes by up to 42%
- Free from – drugs, steroids, preservatives
- Can be used alone or with other nasal medication to increase and improve their efficacy.
- Natural isotonic formulation with no known side effects
- Suitable for all the family including children from 3 years, pregnant and breastfeeding women and may be used after nose surgery.
Adults & Children from 3 years: Can be used from 2-6 times per day for as long as required or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Directions: With a unique nozzle that disperses the solution in very fine droplets further up the nose for increased efficacy, Sterimar is easy to use at any angle. For full and detailed instructions please read the enclosed information leaflet.
- Prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle.
- Insert the nozzle into one nostril.
- Press briefly without tilting your or your head backwards or sniffing.
- Blow your nose.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- Clean the nozzle after application with soapy water, rinse and dry.
Important Information about Sterimar:
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful, contact your GP if symptoms persist.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.