Sterimar Cold Defence 100% sea water based solution is enriched with copper salts to gently cleanse nasal passages and help reduce the risk of ENT disorders such as sinusitis, bronchitis and otitis.
- Washes away impurities in the nose including airbornes responsible for colds, helping to limit cold symptoms from developing.
- Free from – drugs, steroids, preservatives
- Can be used alone or with other nasal medication to increase and improve their efficacy.
- Natural isotonic formulation with no known side effects
- Suitable for all the family including children from 3 years, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Adults & Children from 3 years: Can be used from 2-6 times per day for as long as required or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Directions: With a unique nozzle that disperses the solution in very fine droplets further up the nose for increased efficacy, Sterimar is easy to use at any angle. For full and detailed instructions please read the enclosed information leaflet.
- Prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle.
- Insert the nozzle into one nostril.
- Press briefly without tilting your or your head backwards or sniffing.
- Blow your nose.
- Repeat in other nostril.
- Clean the nozzle after application with soapy water, rinse and dry.
Important Information about Sterimar:
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful, contact your GP if symptoms persist.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.