Sona ZinC Chewable tablets are strawberry flavoured sugar free tablets containing immune boosting ingredients such as Zinc and Vitamin C. Sona ZinC provides 7mg of Zinc and 300mg of Vitamin C per tablet
- Vitamin C can be depleted from the body in times of cold and flu and is important for immune system function, energy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Coats the membranes of your mouth and throat with Zinc, helping to relieve discomfort.
- Free From Artificial Colours and Flavourings, Dairy, Egg, Gluten, GMO, Preservative, Sugar, Soy, Wheat & Yeast Free.
- Suitable For Coeliacs, Diabetics & Vegetarians
- Ages 4+: Chew or suck ONE - FOUR tablets daily. Do not take for more than 10 consecutive days.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SONA ZinC CHEWABLE TABLETS
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
INGREDIENTS: Acerola 5mg, Bioflavonoid (Citrus) Complex 35mg, Vitamin C 300mg, Zinc 7mg, Bulking agents (Maltodextrin, Sorbitol), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid, Sodium ascorbate), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Citrus bioflavonoids, Zinc citrate, Flavours (Strawberry, Vanilla), Anti-caking agents (Silicon dioxide, Vegetable stearic acid, Vegetable magnesium stearate), Sweetener (Sucralose), Acerola.