Sona Vitamin C1000 Complex is a powerful antioxidant which helps maintain a healthy immune system. Vitamin C converts iron sourced from non-meat sources (non-haem) into a more soluble form, making it easier to absorb, therefore having an important role in iron absorption. Vitamin C also has a key role in energy metabolism thus aiding in reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Time Release formulation ensures sustained release of Vitamin C throughout the day
- Aids a healthy immune system
- Free From Artificial Colours and Flavourings, Dairy, Egg, Gluten, GMO, Preservative, Soy, Wheat & Yeast Free.
- Suitable For Coeliacs, Diabetics & Vegetarians
- Adults: Take ONE tablet daily with the main meal of the day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SONA VITAMIN C1000 TABLETS
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
Ingredients: Acerola 1mg, Bioflavonoid Citrus Complex 100mg, Rose Hip Powder 4mg, Rutin 50mg & Vitamin C 1000mg Ascorbic acid, Bulking agent (Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Maltodextrin, Cellulose), Citrus bioflavonoids, Rutin, Anti-caking agents (Silicon dioxide, Vegetable stearic acid, Vegetable magnesium stearate), Coating ( Vegetable glycerol), Rosehip extract 4:1, Alfalfa extract 5:1, Acerola powder.