Sona B Complex Tablets are comprised of 11 B vitamins, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (B12), Choline, Inositol, and Para-aminobenzoic Acid (PABA). B Vitamins contribute to many functions in the body for example: normal functioning of the nervous system, mental function, healthy hair, vision and skin, normal lipid metabolism, homocysteine metabolism, function of the immune system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- High potency Time Release formula,releasing its nutrients over a prolonged period of time allowing the body a longer period during which to absorb these nutrients
- Free From Artificial Colours and Flavourings, Dairy, Egg, Gluten, GMO, Preservative, Soy, Wheat & Yeast Free.
- Suitable For Coeliacs, Diabetics & Vegetarians
- Adults: Take ONE tablet with main meal of the day or as directed by your health professional.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SONA B COMPLEX TABLETS
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
INGREDIENTS: Bulking agents (Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), Thiamin mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Calcium-d-Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, Anti-Caking agents (silicon dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate), Para-Aminobenzoic acid, Choline bitartrate, Inositol, Coating (Vegetable glycerine), Folic acid, d-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin.