Sona Activated Charcoal capsules contain an activated vegetable carbon with a very high adsorptive capacity, which makes it useful in the removal of noxious substances and gases from the gastrointestinal tract which can help alleviate symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, flatulence and diarrhoea.
- Activated charcoal itself is not absorbed by the body. Instead, it travels through the digestive system binding with and adsorbing cholesterol, toxins and other wastes and helps in their elimination from the body.
- Provides natural support to sustain a healthy digestive system.
- Free From Artificial Colours and Flavourings, Dairy, Egg, Gluten, GMO, Preservative, Soy, Wheat & Yeast Free.
- Suitable For Coeliacs and Diabetics
- Adults: Take TWO capsules at least 30 minutes before a meal and TWO capsules shortly after a meal, or as directed by your health professional.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SONA ACTIVATED CHARCOAL
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Take Two hours before or after taking any prescription medication or vitamin/mineral supplement.
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
INGREDIENTS: Activated charcoal, Beef gelatin