Helps physically clear your baby’s nose for instant relief from congestion. Suitable from birth.
- Safe – paediatrician approved and available on prescription
- Clean & hygienic – special filter ensures you can never ‘suck back’ any gunk
- Comfortable – you never have to put the nozzle directly into your baby’s nose, just near their nostrils
The Snufflebabe Nasal Aspirator is an award-winning* medical device created by a mother of premature triplets. It lets you physically clear mucus from your baby’s nose using a hygienic suction method. Plus it includes a clever filter that prevents any gunk from ever finding its way to your mouth. Phew!
It offers instant relief from nasal congestion and helps to prevent further complications like ear infections, coughs and stomach upsets. It is paediatrician approved.
How do you use Snufflebabe Nasal Aspirator?
- Wash well before first use.
- Put the nozzle at the opening of the nostril (but not inside the nose) and suck through the mouthpiece.
- You can vary the pressure and it's not possible to over-suck (never blow, though). Don’t worry – the special filter means you won’t ever get any ‘suck back’!
- The mucus collects hygienically in the sealed chamber. Wash in warm water and it’s ready to use again.
- Put it away in the handy storage case ready for next time.