Seven Seas Pulse Original fish oil capsules contain a blend of two important ingredients called Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) which are concentrated from natural fish oils high in Omega-3.
- EPA & DHA found in Omega-3 Fish Oils support normal heart function, the maintenance of normal vision and normal brain function and helps to maintain the body’s metabolism and circulation.
DIRECTIONS: Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Adults and Children over 12 years: Two capsules a day
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SEVEN SEAS PULSE ORIGINAL FISH OIL CAPSULES
- Per 2 Capsules: Fish Oils 1000mg providing Omega-3 nutrients 260mg (of which EPA & DHA 214mg)
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Always read the directions on the pack
- Allergy Advice: Contains fish
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
INGREDIENTS: Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol), DL Alpha Tocopherol