Septabene Throat Spray has a unique combination of two active ingredients Benzydamine and Cetylpyridinium to provide fast effective relief from pain and inflammation and help to eliminate the cause of infection.
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults and Children (12 years & older): 1-2 sprays every 2 hours, not more than 3-5 times a day. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Children (aged 6-12 years): 1 spray every 2 hours, not more than 3-5 times a day. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not recommended for children under 6
- Do not use for longer than 7 days
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Each 0.1 ml of oromucosal spray solution contains 0.15mg benzydamine hydrochloride and 0.5mg cetylpyridinium chloride. Other ingredients are ethanol (96%), glycerol (E422), macrogolglycerol hydroxystearate, saccharin sodium (E954), peppermint oil & purified water.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST:
- If symptoms persist.
- If you are taking any other medications
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or breast feeding