Septabene Oromucosal spray is an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antiseptic medicine for oral use. Septabene contains a combination of two active ingredients, to disinfect the mouth and throat and reduce signs of inflammation, pain, redness in the throat, mouth and gums. Suitable for use in gingivitis and pharyngitis and before and after tooth extractions.
DIRECTIONS: For oral use only. Do not exceed the stated dose. For optimal effect, it is not recommended to use immediately before or after cleaning teeth.
Adults and Adolescents over 12 years of age:
For a single dose, press the spray head once to twice. Repeat this every 2 hours, 3-5 times daily if required.
Children from 6 to 12 years of age:
For a single dose, press the spray head once. Repeat this every 2 hours, 3-5 times daily if required.
Do not use Septabene in children aged under 6 years.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SEPTABENE:
- Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
- Do not use this medicine for more than 7 days. If the symptoms worsen or do not improve after 3 days, or if other symptoms occur, consult a doctor.
- If you take too much or you accidentally swallow large quantities of your medicine, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach of children.
- After first opening Septabene should be used within 12 months when stored at temperature below 25°C
INGREDIENTS: Each ml of oromucosal spray, solution contains 1.5 mg benzydamine hydrochloride and 5 mg cetylpyridinium chloride. other ingredients are ethanol (96 per cent), glycerol (E422), macrogolglycerol hydroxystearate, saccharin sodium (E954), peppermint oil, purified water.
Read the patient information leaflet here: http://www.hpra.ie/img/uploaded/swedocuments/820825e0-2e0b-4ee9-a04a-0b7e22300c93.pdf