Savlon Antiseptic Cream is a first aid treatment for minor wounds and skin reactions. A must have in any home first aid kit!
- Cleanses cuts, grazes and minor wounds to help prevent infection
- First aid treatment of superficial burns & scalds
- Prevention of infection on shaving cuts, blisters and sores
- May also be used to cleanse and treat minor skin problems including chapped skin, spots and blackheads
- Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly, gently apply the antiseptic cream using clean hands.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SAVLON ANTISEPTIC CREAM
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, middle ear, meninges and other nervous tissues. If you experience any side effects or allergic reactions stop using immediately and seek medical advice.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, especially Chlorhexidine as it may cause allergic reactions. Cetostearyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions. Parahydroxybenzoates may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- Use within 12 months of opening.
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
INGREDIENTS: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.1% w/w, Cetrimide 0.5% w/w, Cetostearyl Alcolhol, Liquid Paraffin, Methylhydroxybenzoate, Propylhydroxybenzoate, Perfume, Purified Water