Supplementing with Quest Vitamin B12 500mcg tablets can contribute to normal red blood cell formation, energy metabolism and can help to reduce tiredness and fatigue. B12 also helps to support the functioning of the immune and nervous systems.
- Stomach acid is needed to release Vitamin B12 from foods so anyone with low stomach acid or who is taking antacid medication such as a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) should consider taking a B12 supplement.
- Vitamin B12 is primarily found in animal derived foods so supplementation is also recommended for vegetarians and vegans to safe guard their intake of this important nutrient.
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free & Nut Free
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Adults: Take one tablet daily with a meal. Swallow whole with water.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT QUEST VITAMIN B12 TABLETS
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
INGREDIENTS: Dicalcium Phosphate, Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin with dicalcium phosphate), Croscarmellose sodium, Magnesium Stearate.