Zenflore Capsules are the world’s first and only supplement harnessing the unique naturally occuring 1714-Serenitas® bacterial culture. Combining this culture with specially selected B vitamins, Zenflore provides support for mind and body through life’s daily challenges.
- The 1714-Serenitas culture in Zenflore has been shown to travel through the digestive system and reach the bowel with its properties intact.
- Contains Thiamine (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin (vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin & Pantothenic acid.
- Aids Mental Performance & Reduces Fatigue.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free & Soya Free
- Does not need to be refrigerated.
DIRECTIONS: Zenflore capsules can be opened and the contents mixed with food, liquid or swallowed whole.
- Adults & Children over 12 years: Take one capsule every day. Zenflore can be taken with or without food, at any time of the day.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ZENFLORE
- Fruit juices are generally acidic and acid can damage the 1714 culture. If taking with a drink, take Zenflore with water or milk or less acidic drinks e.g. soya, almond or rice milks. However, Zenflore can be taken as part of a meal that has fruit juice, as the food will help protect the culture.
- Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
Ingredients: Bifidobacterium longum culture 1714-Serenitas, Corn starch, gelling agent: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, nicotinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin.