Otrivine Natural with Eucalyptus is a preservative free nasal spray with natural hypertonic sea water, eucalyptus oil and wild mint extract. It provides effective, fast relief from nasal congestion due to colds, hayfever or allergies and will reduce swelling by drawing excess mucus away and can help remove bacteria and viruses from the nasal passages.
- Reduces nasal inflammation
- Preservative and Drug free
- Can be used on a regular basis
- Non-Drowsy formula
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults and children (6 years & older): One spray in each nostril up to 6 times daily. Do not use the product for more than 6 months after first opening.
HOW TO USE:
- Clear your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril
- Squeeze the bottle once and sniff at the same time.
- Remove the nozzle before releasing the pressure on the bottle.
- Try not to blow your nose for the first few minutes allowing the medicine to get to work.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- For a child under 6 years of age
- Following a nasal operation or injury.
- During pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OTRIVINE EUCALYPTUS NASAL SPRAY
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Like all medicines, Otrivine Eucalyptus Spray can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.