Otrivine Extra Dual Relief 0.5mg/ml + 0.6mg/ml Nasal Spray provides fast, effective & long lasting relief from nasal congestion and runny noses. It contains two different active ingredients: Xylometazoline hydrochloride which decongests quickly and reduces nasal mucosal swelling and Ipratropium bromide which reduces nasal mucus secretion within 15 minutes of use and lasts for an average of 6 hours.
- Helps unblock your nose 6x faster than decongestant pills
- Reduce the build-up of nasal mucus
- Non-Drowsy formula
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults over 18 years: 1 spray into each nostril 1-3 times a day for a maximum of 7 days.
HOW TO USE:
- Blow the nose gently. Remove protective cap.
- Before the first application, prime the pump by depressing the pump 4 times
- Hold the bottle upright. Bend your head slightly forward and insert the nozzle into the nostril.
- Close one nostril and press pump quickly while inhaling trough the nose at the same time. Repeat with the other nostril.
- Try not to blow your nose for the first few minutes allowing the medicine to get to work.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to Xylometazoline hydrochloride or ipratropium bromide, atropine or similar substances or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are under 18 years.
- If you have had any surgery that was carried out through the nose.
- If you suffer from glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye)
- If you have a very dry nose (inflammatory nasal dryness, rhinitis sicca)
- During pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OTRIVINE EXTRA DUAL RELIEF 0.5mg/ml + 0.6mg/ml Nasal Spray
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- It is recommended that you stop treatment with Otrivine Extra Dual Relief Nasal spray as soon as your symptoms improve, even if this is sooner than 7 days, in order to minimise the risk of adverse reactions.
- Like all medicines, Otrivine Extra Dual Action Relief can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
Patient information leaflet: https://www.medicines.ie/medicines/otrivine-extra-dual-relief-0-5mg-ml-0-6mg-ml-nasal-spray-solution-34949/patient-info