Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray effectively relieves congestion. It gets to work in up to 2 minutes, and the effects can last for up to 10 hours, helping clear your blocked nose and relieve any discomfort caused by cold and flu or allergies. Delivers the medication in a fine mist to help clear congestion quickly and effectively.
- Unblocks your nose
- Open up and clears nasal passages
- Reduce the build-up of nasal mucus
- Non-Drowsy formula
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults and children (12 years & older): 1 spray into each nostril 2-3 times a day.
HOW TO USE:
- Clear your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril
- Squeeze the bottle once and sniff at the same time.
- Remove the nozzle before releasing the pressure on the bottle.
- Try not to blow your nose for the first few minutes allowing the medicine to get to work.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use for longer than 7 days
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- To avoid possible spread of infection, this bottle should only be used by one person.
- Contains Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1% w/v
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST:
- If symptoms persist or in case of fever.
- If you have nose, ear or throat sensitivities.
- Are taking any other medications
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or breast feeding