Otrivine Adult Nasal Drops effectively relieve congestion. They get to work in up to 2 minutes, and the effects can last for up to 10 hours, helping clear your blocked nose and relieve any discomfort caused by cold and flu or allergies. In an easy to use drop format for those who dislike a spray.
- Unblocks your nose
- Open up and clears nasal passages
- Reduce the build-up of nasal mucus
- Non-Drowsy formula
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults and children (12 years & older): 2-3 drops into each nostril 2-3 times a day.
HOW TO USE:
- Clear your nose.
- Lean head back as far as is comfortable.
- Apply 2 or 3 drops to each nostril.
- Try not to blow your nose for the first few minutes allowing the medicine to get to work.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use for longer than 7 days
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- To avoid possible spread of infection, this bottle should only be used by one person.
- Contains Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1% w/v
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST:
- If symptoms persist or in case of fever.
- If you have nose, ear or throat sensitivities.
- Are taking any other medications
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or breast feeding