Otrivine Adult Measured Dose Sinusitis Spray delivers an exact dose of medicated spray inside the nose to quickly relieve the nasal congestion associated with sinusitis and quickly returns swollen blood vessels in the nose to their normal size. It provides up to 10 hours of relief in as little as 2 minutes.
- Unblocks your nose
- Open up and clears nasal passages
- Reduce the build-up of nasal mucus
- Non-Drowsy formula
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Adults and children (12 years & older): 1 spray into each nostril 1-3 times a day.
HOW TO USE:
- Clear your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril
- Squeeze the bottle once and sniff at the same time.
- Remove the nozzle before releasing the pressure on the bottle.
- Try not to blow your nose for the first few minutes allowing the medicine to get to work.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use for longer than 7 days
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- To avoid possible spread of infection, this bottle should only be used by one person.
- Contains Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1% w/v
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST:
- If symptoms persist or in case of fever.
- If you have nose, ear or throat sensitivities.
- Are taking any other medications
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or breast feeding