OptiBac Saccharomyces boulardii contains 5 billion live cultures of pure Saccharomyces boulardii. An extensively researched, unique friendly yeast, clinically proven to support gut health and digestion.
- Found in scientific research to support digestive health, including occasional diarrhoea
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Each capsule provides 5 billion friendly yeast of pure, shelf stable Saccharomyces boulardii.
- Suitable for those on vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets.
- Like the rest of the OptiBac range, this does not require refrigeration.
How to use: Take with food, preferably with breakfast. For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents sprinkled into cool food/drinks.
Adults & Children over 1 year: Take one to four capsules depending on severity of symptoms and up to six capsules daily, or as professionally directed.
- For young children the dose should be lowered.
- If taking anti-fungals, take separately (at least 2 hours apart).
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- Anyone Pregnant or breastfeeding should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii.
Ingredients: Live cultures: Saccharomyces boulardii (250mg). Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIBAC
- Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions, e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU (very premature babies), have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use.