OptiBac Probiotics 'One week flat' is an easy-to-take course of live cultures, containing 5 billion friendly bacteria and 0.3g prebiotic FOS fibres per sachet suitable for those with occasional bloating, especially designed to be taken for one week. This 4-strain live cultures combination, including Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 & Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71 supports digestive health and can help reduce bloating.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Includes one of the world's best probiotic strains, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, which has been shown to support digestion and ease the discomfort associated with occasional bloating.
- Suitable during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
- Suitable for those on vegetarian, dairy-free or gluten-free diets.
- Like the rest of the OptiBac range, this does not require refrigeration.
How to use: Take 'One week flat' for 7 consecutive days. Most consumers take this course once a month. However, it can be taken as often as desired.
Adults & Children over 4 years: Take 1 sachet daily with breakfast for a 7-day course, or as professionally directed.
1. Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
2. Shake the sachet well before gently sprinkling the powder into the glass.
3. Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass making sure the powder is dissolved.
4. Drink, wait and enjoy the benefits.
Ingredients: Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Live cultures: Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIBAC
- Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions, e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU (very premature babies), have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use.