Optibac 'For your cholesterol' is a probiotic supplement with high quality friendly bacteria Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, 7528 & 7529 with alpha-linolenic acid (ALA, a type of omega 3) from cold pressed, virgin flaxseed oil especially to help you maintain normal cholesterol levels. This extensively researched supplement is safe to take on an ongoing basis and is free from side effects associated with cholesterol lowering medication. 'For your cholesterol' contains 30 + 30 capsules.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication and has no risk of undesirable side effects.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy and for those on a soy-free, dairy-free, yeast-free or gluten-free (for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance) diet.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Does not require refrigeration.
How to use: This supplement requires the two different capsules to be taken together. Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- Adults: Take 1 hard capsule and 1 soft capsule every day. Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For best results, take daily for at least three months.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Ingredients: (Hard Capsule) Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source), AB-LIFE® Live cultures: Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529, Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide, Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide. (Soft Capsule) Omega 3: Cold pressed virgin flaxseed oil (minimum 300mg of Alpha-linolenic acid), Antioxidants: extra virgin olive oil, Vitamin E (D alpha tocopherol) Capsule: bovine gelatine; humectant: glycerine.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIBAC
- Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions, e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU (very premature babies), have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use.