OptiBac Probiotics For Women is a dietary supplement for women of all ages, including teenagers, pregnant women and women over 50. It contains two highly researched strains of live cultures, Lactobacillus rhamnosusGR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, which have been clinically trialled by over 2,500 women around the world and specifically formulated to naturally support vaginal and urinary tract health.
- Specially formulated to support a balanced and healthy vaginal environment in women by increasing levels of Lactobacilli naturally present in the vagina.
- Highest quality standards - rigorously tested and shown to be safe in women, including in pregnancy.
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets.
- 'For women' can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the OptiBac range
- Like the rest of the OptiBac range, this does not require refrigeration.
Alongside taking this product, it may also be worthwhile considering lifestyle factors such as diet (for example reducing your intake of sugar, which can feed harmful bacteria and yeasts), increasing your water intake, and avoiding wipes, douches and soaps in the intimate area, which can upset the natural vaginal pH.
How to use: Take with food, preferably with breakfast. For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents sprinkled into cool food/drinks.
- Adults & Children over 4 years: Take one or two capsules daily as desired, or as professionally directed.
- For ongoing use, one capsule a day may often suffice.
- For best results, take daily. OptiBac live cultures may be used on an ongoing basis.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIBAC
- Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions, e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU (very premature babies), have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use.