OptiBac 'For travelling abroad' contains extensively-researched, robust strains of live cultures, such as Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, and Saccharomyces boulardii all proven to survive to reach the gut alive, and to survive in warmer, more humid climates.
- Shown to survive at higher temperatures and humidity, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates such as India, Egypt or Mexico.
- The high-quality nature of this supplement gives travellers the increased confidence to enjoy their holidays worry-free.
- Does not interfere with antimalarials or other travel medication.
- Suitable for: vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Like the rest of the OptiBac range, this does not require refrigeration.
How to use: For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsules may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage. Keep away from direct sunlight and intense heat.
Adults & Children over 1 year: Take one capsule daily with food, preferably breakfast, starting 3-5 days before departure, continuing during travel abroad and for a few days upon return from travel, or as professionally directed.
Ingredients: Stabiliser: potato starch, Live cultures: Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52. Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIBAC
- Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions, e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU (very premature babies), have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii or 'For travelling abroad'.