OptiBac 'For every day' EXTRA Strength is a premium probiotic supplement containing 20 billion high-strength, multi-strain live cultures including the well-researched Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37®
Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07® & Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04® .
- This product is designed to provide bacteria that are suited to the upper intestine (Lactobacillus species: L. acidophilus NCFM® and L. paracasei Lpc-37®) and Bifidobacterium species, which are suited to the lower intestinal tract.
- Complements the flora naturally present in your gut.
- Free from FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), so may be suitable for those with IBS.
- Proven to reach the gut alive.
- Suitable during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
- Suitable for those on vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets.
- Like the rest of the OptiBac range, this does not require refrigeration.
How to use: Take with food, preferably with breakfast. For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents sprinkled into cool food/drinks.
Adults & Children over 1 year: Take 1 capsule daily with food, Intake can be increased to 2 capsules a day if desired. Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
Ingredients: Stabiliser: micro-crystalline cellulose. Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04®, Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anticaking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIBAC
- Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions, e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU (very premature babies), have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use.