OptiBac 'For every day' is a high-quality, multistrain probiotic designed to naturally support gut health and overall wellbeing. This daily supplement contains 6 high-quality strains, including the world-renowned Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 and Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, shown in gold-standard clinical trials to benefit digestive health.
- Each capsule contains 5 billion friendly bacteria + 88mg of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Like the rest of the OptiBac range, this does not require refrigeration.
How to use: Take with food, preferably with breakfast. For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents sprinkled into cool food/drinks.
Adults & Children over 1 year: Take 1 capsule daily with food, Intake can be increased to 2 capsules a day if desired. Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
Ingredients: Stabiliser: potato starch, Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71 and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg). Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIBAC
- Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions, e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU (very premature babies), have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use.