Olbas Decongestant Nasal Spray combines essential oils of eucalyptus, niaouli and wild mint extract with mineral-rich hypertonic seawater for gentle effective relief of blocked noses.
- Gently unblocks the nasal passages in just two minutes
- Helps prevent the spread of viral infections and bacteria,
- Mint extract provides an immediate refreshing sensation.
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use
Adults and Children (6 years and over): Use one spray in each nostril, up to 6 times daily.
HOW TO USE:
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Tilt the bottle to one side, press the nozzle firmly for at least one second and repeat until the spray is activated.
- With your head upright, spray once into each nostril.
- Wash the nozzle with hot water after each use and dry.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- In children under 6 years
- If pregnant or breastfeeding
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OLBAS NASAL SPRAY
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- When using Olbas nasal spray, you may experience temporary tingling.
- Like all medicines, Olbas Nasal Spray can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
Patient Information Leaflet: https://www.olbas.co.uk/media/1030/olbas-nasal-spray-pil.pdf