O.R.S Hydration Tablets contain a precise combination of electrolytes, glucose, and essential minerals for optimum hydration and can be used to relieve the dehydrating symptoms of diarrhoea and vomiting.
Available in three tasty flavours; Lemon, Blackcurrant, and Strawberry
Suitable for children from the age of 3 years.
DOSAGE: For oral use only. Take 2 O.R.S tablets dissolved in 200ml of water.
Adults and children aged 6 and over: Drink 200ml (2 tablets) of solution each time the body’s fluid level needs to be maintained.
Children aged under 6 years: Drink 10ml of solution per kg of body weight each time the body’s fluid level needs to be maintained. Give the required dose in small sips.
- Adults should not use more than 24 tablets in 24 hours
- Children should not use more than 10 tablets in 24 hours in accordance with the dosage instructions.
- Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful.
- Always use fresh drinking water or freshly boiled and cooled water
- The solution should be made immediately before use and can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours
- Do not store made up O.R.S solution for more than 8 hours outside of a refrigerator
- Read Sheena's blog on dehydration in children here: https://www.wonderbaba.ie/blog/a-wonderbaba-guide-to-dehydration/
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Gluten and Lactose Free.