Nurofen for children 100 mg chewable capsules contain ibuprofen and are available in an easy to chew orange flavoured capsule, providing effective relief from headache, fever, symptoms of colds and flu and mild to moderate pain. Suitable for children 7 - 12 years.
Fast, Effective and Long Lasting Relief for:
- Sore throats
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Minor aches
- Minor sprains
- Children 7-9 years: 2 capsules 3 times in 24 hours
- Children 10-12 years: 3 capsules 3 times in 24 hours
Do not give more than 3 doses in any 24 hour period
Dosage should be given every 6-8 hours
Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist
Do not give to Children Who:
- Are under 6 years old or weigh less than 20kg
- Have or have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders
- Suffer a worsening of asthma due to aspirin or other similar medicine
- Are sensitive to any of the ingredients
Consult your doctor before use if your child:
- Suffers from asthma
- Is allergic to aspirin
- Is receiving any other pain relievers
- Is receiving any other regular treatment
Adults considering taking this product should also be aware of these factors.
- Each Capsule contains 100mg of Ibuprofen
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if the child seems well. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- As with all medicines, if your child is currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- For oral and short term use only.
- The capsule should be chewed before swallowing.
- Not suitable for children under 7 years of age.