Nurofen for Children 60mg Suppositories are specifically designed to enable the fast absorption of ibuprofen from the suppository to quickly lower fever and relieve pain for babies from 3 months and weighing over 6kg
- Suitable for babies from 3 months (weighing over 6kg) to 2 years
- Contains ibuprofen which has anti-inflammatory properties
- For rectal use only
- Pack of 10 Suppositories
Fast, Effective and Long Lasting Relief for:
- Sore throats
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Minor aches
- Minor sprains
- Babies 3-9 months (weighing over 6kg): 1 Suppository 3 times in 24 hours
- Babies 9-24 months: 1 Suppository 4 times in 24 hours
Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period
Dosage should be given every 6-8 hours
Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days (2 days in the case of a child under two years of age with a fever) without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist
If your child experiences any other symptoms unrelated to the original condition, discontinue treatment immediately and consult your doctor.
Do not give to Children Who:
- Are under 3 months old or weigh less than 6kg
- Have or have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders
- Suffer a worsening of asthma due to aspirin or other similar medicine
- Are sensitive to any of the ingredients
Consult your doctor before use if your child:
- Is under 12 months of age and has a fever over 39oC
- Suffers from asthma
- Is allergic to aspirin
- Is receiving any other pain relievers
- Is receiving any other regular treatment
Adults considering taking this product should also be aware of these factors.
- Contains Ibuprofen 60mg per suppository
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if the child seems well. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- For rectal use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- As with all medicines, if your child is currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- For short term use only
- For rectal use only – not to be taken by mouth.
- Remove a suppository from the wrapper and insert into your child’s back passage (rectum).