Nurofen Cold & Flu Tablets contain two active ingredients which work together to provide rapid effective relief of major symptoms associated with cold and flu without causing drowsiness.
- Ibuprofen relieves pain,reduces inflammation of sore throats and lowers temperature
- Pseudoephedrine effectively relieves blocked noses & sinuses.
DOSAGE: For oral use only. Always swallow Nurofen Cold & Flu with water.
Adults (including the elderly and children aged 12 years and over): Take 2 tablets with water, then 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS.
DO NOT TAKE IF:
- If you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer or other digestive system disorder.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to any othe non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. (NSAIDs)
- If you have heart problems, high blood pressure, thyroid or prostate problems, diabetes or glaucoma.
- Please consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
For professional advice on medicines, always consult your pharmacist.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT NUROFEN COLD & FLU
- Each tablet contains Ibuprofen 200mg and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg.
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 days or new symptoms occur stop treatment at once and consult your doctor.