Nurofen 5% w/w gel provides effective anti-inflammatory relief from pains and sprains, strains and sports injuries. It contains ibuprofen and is absorbed into the skin to get to work where it’s needed.
Gently rub into the skin to relieve symptoms of pain and inflammation of:
- Muscular Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Rheumatic Pain
- Strains and Sprains
DIRECTIONS: When first opening the tube, break the seal, pressing it against the point hidden in the top of the cap.
Adults and Children over 12 years: Apply 4-10cm of gel from the tube to the affected area and massage gently until absorbe, then wash your hands straight away. Do not reapply more gel within 4 hours. Do not apply the gel more than 4 times in 24 hours.
DO NOT USE IF YOU:
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to ibuprofen, other NSAIDs, aspirin, or any of the ingredients listed above.
- Do not use on broken or inflammed skin, on the lips, genital area or near the eyes.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, asthmatic or are taking any regular medical treatment.
For professional advice on medicines, always consult your pharmacist.
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist for longer than 7 days. For short-term use only, prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT NUROFEN 5% W/W GEL
- Contains Ibuprofen W/W 5%.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.