Nitty Gritty Aromatherapy Head Lice Solution uses safe, proven natural ingredients such as Neem, Wheatgerm, Eucalytpus, Tea Tree and Rosemary among others instead of nasty chemical pesticides to help get rid of head lice and eggs. When the solution is used in conjunction with the Nitty Gritty NitFree Comb it gives unbeatable results and helps the comb to glide smoothly and effortlessly through any hair type.
For Adults & Children from 2 years
How to use:
1. Brush and comb the hair to remove any tangles, then part the hair into sections.
2. Apply the Solution directly to dry hair. Make sure that you saturate the roots and scalp.
3. Comb the Solution through the entire length of the hair from scalp to tip using the enclosed plastic nit comb but for the very best results, and to remove eggs before they hatch, use the Solution with the Nitty Gritty NitFree Comb. Comb through each section of hair several times in different directions, clearing trapped lice from the comb as you go.
4. Leave the Solution on for at least 20 minutes. Continue combing frequently until you are sure that you have got everything out, taking the comb along the whole length of the hair on each stroke.
5. Wash the Solution out with your regular shampoo, and rinse thoroughly. Then just shampoo again and dry the hair as you would normally.
6. Repeat ten days later to clear newly-hatched lice, unless you are using the Solution with the Nitty Gritty NitFree Comb. because it removes eggs before they hatch.
For external use only.