NiQuitin Mini Lozenges Mint 4mg are a mint flavoured nicotine replacement lozenge which can be used to help you to give up smoking by replacing some of the nicotine you get from cigarettes. When the lozenges are allowed to slowly dissolve in the mouth nicotine is released which is absorbed through the lining of the mouth, acting quickly to curb any cravings. Suitable for use in combination with nicotine patches for those with stronger cravings.
How to use:
ADULTS AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER:
- 4mg strength -If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day.
- Put one lozenge in your mouth and periodically move the lozenge from one side to the other. Dissolves in the mouth in approximately 10 minutes.
- Use 8-12 lozenges each day, up to a maximum of 15
- Continue use for up to 6 weeks while reducing the number of lozenges per day. Once daily use is 1-2 lozenges a day, try to stop using them altogether.
- If you are having difficulty discontinuing using lozenges or you are unable to reduce your cigarette consumption after 6 weeks, consult a health care professional.
WARNINGS: Contains Nicotine ALWAYS READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
- Do not take if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- NiQuitin Mini Lozenges should not be used during breast feeding.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.