Nicorette QuickMist 1mg Spray is a nicotine replacement therapy aid that can be used to help you stop smoking when you want to quit or to cut down smoking before stopping completely. Use the spray whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you should need to use the spray less in order to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. Suitable for light & heavy smokers.
How to use:
ADULTS AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER:
- Use 1 or 2 sprays when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke. Use one spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use the second spray.
- Do not use more than 2 sprays at a time or 4 sprays per hour for 16 hours. The maximum dose is 64 sprays over 16 hours in any 24-hour period.
WARNINGS: Contains Nicotine ALWAYS READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
- Do not take if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Nicorette QuickMist should not be used during breast feeding.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.