The Nicorette 15mg Inhaler is a clinically proven nicotine replacement therapy aid that provides the hand-to-mouth action of a real cigarette. Held like a cigarette, it keeps your hands busy and the replaceable cartridge releases nicotine to help relieve your cigarette cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
How to use:
ADULTS AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER: Suitable for light & heavy smokers as part of combination therapy in conjunction with the Nicorette Patch.
- Insert one nicotine plug into the mouthpiece and twist the parts of the mouthpiece to close.
- Inhale through the mouthpiece as needed, it is up to you how many inhalations (puffs) you take, how often you take them and for how long. Each cartridge will provide you with about 40 minutes of intense use. You can divide this time how you like. Most people use between 3 and 6 cartridges a day.
WARNINGS: Contains Nicotine ALWAYS READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
- Do not take if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Nicorette Inhaler should not be used during breast feeding.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.