Nicorette Gum FRESHFRUIT 4mg is a nicotine replacement chewing gum used to relieve withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings for nicotine that can occur when you give up smoking, or when you are cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. Nicorette Gum is chewed to release nicotine which is absorbed through the lining of the mouth, acting quickly to curb any cravings.
How to use:
ADULTS AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER:
- 4mg strength - use this if your first cigarette is 30 minutes or more after waking and you smoke MORE than 20 a day.
- Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong.
- When the taste is strong, rest the gum between your mouth’s jaw and cheek. The nicotine is absorbed by your mouth’s lining.
- After the taste has faded, resume chewing the gum until the taste becomes strong again.
- Keep repeating steps 2 and 3 for about 30 minutes.
- Use only one piece of gum at a time. Do not use more than 15 pieces of gum per day
WARNINGS: Contains Nicotine ALWAYS READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
- Do not take if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Nicorette Gum should not be used during breast feeding.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.