Nicorette Cools Icy Mint Lozenges 2mg are a nicotine replacement lozenge which can be used to relieve withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings for nicotine that can occur when you give up smoking, or when you are cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. When the lozenges are allowed to slowly dissolve in the mouth nicotine is released which is absorbed through the lining of the mouth, acting quickly to curb any cravings.
How to use:
ADULTS AGED 18 YEARS AND OVER:
- 2mg strength - use this if your first cigarette is 30 minutes or more after waking and you smoke fewer than 20 a day.
- Put one lozenge in your mouth moving it around occasionally until it completely dissolves.
- Do not chew or swallow the lozenge.
- Use only one lozenge at a time. Do not use more than 15 lozenges per day
WARNINGS: Contains Nicotine ALWAYS READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
- Do not take if you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Nicorette Lozenges should not be used during breast feeding.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.