The NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit for Kids is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position.
Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open, giving relief from nasal dryness & irritation, sinus pressure, colds & flu symptoms, post nasal drip & congestion. Contains 60 Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Suitable for Children aged 4 and over
- Large volume & low pressure system is suitable for daily nasal irrigation, moisturisation and nasal hygiene
- No stinging or burning and soothing to use
- Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use. Most users find that rinsing twice a day is beneficial.
HOW TO USE: For full and detailed instructions please read the enclosed information leaflet.
- Rinse with lukewarm distilled, filtered or previously boiled water.
- Keep your mouth open, do not hold your breath while rinsing.
- While rinsing, make sure to tilt your head.
- Gently squeeze the bottle while rinsing; do not squeeze the bottle very forcefully.
- Stop the rinse if you feel a sensation of fluid near your ears.
- Most importantly, always blow your nose very gently.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears
- If you have had recent ear or sinus surgery
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT NEILMED SINUS RINSE KIT
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- If you experience any pressure in the ears or burning in the nasal passages, stop irrigation and get further directions from your Doctor
- We recommend that you use the rinse ONE HOUR PRIOR to bedtime in order to avoid any residual solution dripping down the throat.
- Like all medicines, Neilmed Sinus Rinse Kit can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.