NasoGEL Spray is a drug-free saline based water soluble nasal gel spray formulated with sodium hyaluronate to provide nasal moisture. NasoGEL provides moisture to hydrate and lubricate dry and irritated nasal passages caused by dry climate and indoor heat. It helps reduce nasal dryness experienced during air travel, oxygen & CPAP use, as well as dryness symptoms caused by atrophic rhinitis, post radiation therapy and sinus surgery.
NasoGEL Moisturiser also helps to alleviate dryness caused by dry air, CPAP machines, oxygen therapy, sinusitis, allergies & the common cold.
- Drug free Isotonic water soluble saline gel spray with aloe vera and sodium hyaluronate
- Easy to use drip free gel spray
- Excellent moisturiser for dry nasal passages
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use.
Use 1-2 sprays of NasoGEL into each nostril every 4 to 6 hours. In case of persistent dryness, you may increase the frequency, after consulting a physician.
HOW TO USE: For full and detailed instructions please read the enclosed information leaflet.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle
- Remove the blue safety clasp
- To prime the pump (a) Press the pump and hold it in the down position for 4 seconds (b) Release pump. Repeat these steps 4 to 5 times or until gel comes out. IMPORTANT NOTE: You have to press and then hold the pump down for the full 4 seconds for maximum spray power
- Use as directed
- Replace the safety clasp and cap after use to avoiding drying. The pump will stay primed for a few days. Re-prime the pump as the air pressure is lost.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears
- If you have had recent ear or sinus surgery
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT NeilMed NasoGel Spray
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- If you experience any pressure in the ears or burning in the nasal passages, stop irrigation and get further directions from your Doctor
- For Nasal dryness only
- Like all medicines, Neilmed NasoGel can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.